Ora00904 español

Rodolfo Reyes de Noviembre del . Causa: The column name entered is either missing or invalid. Acción: Enter a valid column name. Causa: Este error aparece cuando se trata de ejecutar una sentencia SQL donde se incluye un nombre de columna invalido o bien no se incluye ninguno.


You tried to execute a SQL statement that included an invalid column name or the column name is missing. Ambos equipos tienen como configuración Regional Español , y ese JAN debe ser de January ( Enero en Inglés) , ¿Porq recibe JAN, y de donde si todo esta configurado en español ? The invalid identifier most common happens when you are referencing an invalid alias in a select . Te falta agregar la columna OID_CLINICA en la tabla TRABAJADORES CREATE TABLE TRABAJADORES (DNI CHAR(9) NOT NULL UNIQUE, NOMBRE VARCHAR2(30) NOT NULL, APELLIDOS VARCHAR2(40) NOT NULL, EMAIL VARCHAR2(40) NOT NULL UNIQUE, OID_CLINICA NUMBER NOT . TEXT_:invalid identifier. Discute todo lo relacionado con Liferay Portal, AlloyUI, Liferay IDE, y el resto de proyectos de Liferay. I am using an interface to move data from staging to target datastore.


Both staging and target are oracle tables. In my target table I have three columns. When I click on the tree node, DBA view-Security-Users, I got the captioned error.


Problem Description: During the Ambari 2. When performing a clean install of Drupal 7. I get the following error following the database connection step of install. GET_SERIAL: invalid identifier . GEtting an bleow error while trying to discover oracle database while using oracle topology by SQL job. ORacle db verison is 10G,11G,12C and UD is. STATUS: invalid identifier I have Maxdemo Installed. Could somebody you please help me?


I m getting the following error in ffdc file in appserver(WAS ). Events are picked from event store and its not flowing target. No logs has been created too. This module is a JMS binding. That record is not even in Failed events.


No translations currently exist. Query with formattimestamp .

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Boiler de paso kruger error e3

Como saber si mi bateria de celular esta mala

Como saber si el capacitor de un ventilador esta dañado